TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOARDING
· Whilst every care and precaution is taken during boarding responsibility can only be accepted at the owner's risk. This includes dogs that escape whilst within the facility or whilst being exercised.
· Owners must have their dogs vaccinated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Canine Parvovirus and Para influenza. We do also insist on vaccination for Kennel Cough. Please check your vaccination certificates and bring them with you when you check in your dog. Please ensure your dogs have had recent flea/tick treatment prior to boarding. Any parasitic infections of dogs boarded will be treated at owner’s expense.
· In an emergency or illness, the Kennels will contact the owner or his/her nominated contact, the provision of veterinary treatment will be provided by our designated vet. Unless specified otherwise.
· Owners undertake to declare any history of veterinary problems that could reoccur while boarding and to draw attention to any traits or vices their dogs may have.
· Vet bills are the responsibility of the owner.
· Delivery and collection - During opening hours only. A full day's board is charged for the days of arrival and departure unless collection takes place prior to 11am on the day of departure when no charge is made.
· Any cancellation made within 10 days of the start of booking will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the total fee of the booking.
· A deposit is required at the time of booking. All deposits are non-refundable.
· All fees are payable on arrival; we accept cash or cheques.
· Any dog not collected within 14 days after the end of the original booking period will become the property of Valley View kennels.
· No responsibility is taken for owner’s toys or bedding that is used on the premises.
· The proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission to any pets showing signs of ill health
· The owner consents to Valley View Kennels using their pet’s photos taken by staff, for use on the Valley View website and social media groups for information and advertising purposes.
· Valley View is a luxury facility and if dogs are of a destructive nature and cause damage to kennels, or home if using the Homestay option, the proprietors reserve the right to end boarding arrangement early or move the dog to a more suitable kennels at owner’s expense.